Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 things that I love. 10 things that I hate.

10 Things that I love (in no particular order);

1. Oilers hockey and hamburgers on Saturdays.
2. Music
3. Driving
4. Coffee
5. Telling the news and sports
6. Cigarettes and alcohol
7. Just hangin' out
8. The New York Yankees.
9. People who can be complete dicks and get away with it.
10. I should probably say my friends and family.

10 Things that I hate (also in no particular order);

1. Red sox/Flames/Stampeders/Riders fans. All of them.
2. Bad drivers/pedestrians/cyclists
3. Musicians telling people to overthrow their government/political debates
4. Hardcore punk rockers and their hardcore punk fans.
5. People who spaz/pessimists
6. Dishonesty
7. Airport security
8. When things I love are ruined/interrupted by things I hate.
9. Having to do things I don't want to do.
10. When people tell me what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and then tell me I'm doing it wrong.

In no particular order, these are the things I love and hate. These aren't all the things that I love and hate, these are just the things that I was able to think of while writing this. Maybe if I remember more later I'll write them down.

No comments: