Monday, November 10, 2008

A song that is good that I like.

I like this song. It is by Incubus. It is one of my favorite songs. You can't really tell how good it is, because these are just some of the words in the song, and you can't hear them. The song is called;

"Punch Drunk"

It's not off of any of their albums released in North America, but it was one of the bonus tracks in Japan, from their newest album;

"Light Grenades"

I'm kind of sad they left the song off of their North American release. It's pretty good.

Where did I park my car?

If I found it I would drive so far, from here.

The city streets are dim.

And my hands are tempted once again, To give in...

I'm having trouble seeing, I'm punch drunk and I need to find a way back home, It'd be a miracle if you'd oblige.

I will survive, On this island i am stuck, Could you correct my crooked luck tonight?

So that is the first bridge and the chorus. I wonder what it would be like to be wandering around, not knowing where your own car is, not being able to see very well, being completely at the mercy of someone passing by.

On the road my thumb is out.

I'm hitchin home tonight I am without, a name.

Where was it that I lived?

Well nevermind just take me with you And, forget...

The lack of information, I'm punch drunk and I need to find a way back home, It'd be a miracle if you'd oblige.

I will survive, On a silent I am stuck, Could you correct my crooked luck tonight?

I will survive, Tonight I wander and I roam, Just lookin for a way back home tonight.

What kind of emotions would a person who is stuck in this kind of situation be feeling? Would you even feel emotions, since you are Punch Drunk?

The sun is coming up.

I think I've had my fill.

Wait, who the f### are you? Where did I park my car?

Please forgive my...

Lack of information, I'm punch drunk and I need to find a way back home, It'd be a miracle,

Ohhh.

I'm having trouble seeing, I'm punch drunk and I need to find a way back home, It'd be a miracle if you'd oblige.

I will survive, On this island I am stuck, Could you correct my crooked luck tonight?

I will survive, Tonight I wander and I roam Just lookin for a way back home tonight.

Spare me... a ride, a ride tonight.

Spare me... a ride, a ride tonight.

(On this island I am stuck Could you correct my crooked luck tonight?)

That is one of my favorite songs. Whenever I listen to it, it always makes me wonder. Wonder about, anything...and everything. It's one of those songs for me that opens up my mind, and I think of any situation possible. I don't really know why.

Man. I'm so deep.

No comments: