Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How I wish I could Be.

In short, I wish I could be Liam Gallagher.

He is one of the most outspoken people in the history of people. If he doesn't like something, or someone, or anything, he'll call it/them/anything, a "wanker" or "rubbish".

I know rubbish is just a ten dollar word for trash, but he's so British that it sounds so awesome when he says it.

And guess what? He's one of the most successful musicians ever. None of that has dragged him down, or really tarnished him in any way. Because he doesn't let it get to him. He just doesn't care what people think, because most people are "wankers".

That is soooo cool.

I wish I could say whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, wherever I wanted, and totally get away with it like he does.

Sometimes I wish I could just not care about things that aren't really important.

It's like....He's Liam Gallagher. He knows he's better than you, because he's Liam Gallagher. And if you don't like it, tough. He's Liam Gallagher, and you're not.

He has so much confidence in himself...maybe cockiness, maybe some other variation of the word...but whatever you call it, he has it. So he doesn't have to care about what he says.

Now I know that I can come off as cocky and over-confident, but I don't think I'm in the same league as Liam Gallagher. Although it would be sooooo cool if I could be.

You can't touch him. He's Liam Gallagher.

No comments: